Serviceware Processes: Workflow Training
- Duration: 4 days
- Location: Friedrichstraße 95, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Participants: 3-6
Currently no course dates are scheduled for this training.
If you are interested in attending this course, please contact us via our enquiry form.
This training will be held in German language.
For information on how to register for an English language version of this training, please contact us via our enquiry form.
Level 1 and level 2 of our multi-level courses:
- Serviceware Processes: Administration and System Knowledge
- Serviceware Processes: System Extension and Dialog Design
Basic knowledge in process modelling and programming with C# are helpful
In this course you will learn how to create your own workflows using the Serviceware Processes Designer
IT staff, IT manager, process manager
- overview of Serviceware Processes Workflow components
- managing workflow definitions with Serviceware Processes Designer
- create and configure workflow definitions with Serviceware Processes Designer
- Serviceware Processes Activities and Activity Designer
You will be able to create and configure individual and customized workflows for your Serviceware Processes system
CHF 2,940.00, VAT excl.