Serviceware Processes: System Extension and Dialog Design
- Duration: 4 days
- Location: Ontrex AG, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen
- Participants: max. 8
Currently no course dates are scheduled for this training.
If you are interested in attending this course, please contact us via our enquiry form.
This training will be held in German language.
For information on how to register for an English language version of this training, please contact us via our enquiry form.
- Serviceware Processes: Administration and System Knowledge training
- basic knowledge of Windows Server
- basic knowledge in programming Visual Basic Script
This course will enable you to extend your configuration of Serviceware Processes and to create your own customized user interfaces.
It should be seen as the second level of our multi-level Serviceware Processes administration trainings
Serviceware Processes administrators responsible for customizing the Serviceware Processes system and dialogs
- introduction to Serviceware Processes object and database models
- creating and extending Serviceware Processes object definitions
- configuration of Serviceware Processes object relations
- creating and extending Serviceware Processes object dialogs
- implementing extended Serviceware Processes dialog capabilities with Visual Basic Script
You will be able to create new Serviceware Processes object definitions and dialogs and to customize existing ones. You will be able to configure object hierarchies to adapt the system to your companies needs and support processes
For this training we offer certification according to manufacturer specifications.
CHF 3,590.00, VAT excl.
Certification (optional) CHF 190.00, VAT excl.