- Duration: 1 day
- Location: Ontrex AG, Haldenstrasse 23, 8306 Brüttisellen
- Participants: max. 8
This training will be held in German language.
For information on how to register for an English language version of this training, please contact us via our enquiry form.
Currently no course dates are scheduled for this training.
If you are interested in attending this course, please contact us via our enquiry form.
For all Serviceware Processes Power Users!
A day full of features, functions & practice. Our experts will show you in detail how to implement the new features in your own Serviceware Processes system. Take a day to look over our shoulders and put what you have learned into practice. In short sequences, directly in your test or training system of Ontrex AG.
After this Power Day you are ready to refresh and further automate your in-house Serviceware Processes system.
Master Data Tasks in subprocesses
- You build your first Master Data Task and update your CMDB automatically
Approval Tasks in subprocesses
- You will learn how to obtain approvals fully dynamically with just a few adjustments.
- We show how you can switch your tasks to team routing and what you need to keep in mind.
One Click Feedback
- We show you how to integrate the new One Click Feedback into your system with just a few adjustments!
You will learn how to enter new processes in the Mobile Desk, how to switch to Team Routing and how to carry out approvals there. Everything mobile, everything easy!
Additional new features
- the new Overview Control in the dialog
- Association history in Webdesk
- Webshop multi-language support
Tips & Tricks
We show you tips & tricks from our experience. Let us surprise you.
Your hosts for this Power Day will be Remo Suter, Head of Service Management & Vincenzo Conese, Senior Consultant
CHF 750.00, VAT excl.
The price includes 1 hour of telephone consulting/support within 30 days after the Power Day on topics and implementation issues that arise after the Ontrex Power Day Serviceware Processes as well as course documentation.