In the current exceptional situation, even companies with critical infrastructures are forced to exchange information and data with their employees outside their familiar environment and with new contacts, organisations and/or authorities.
Due to the current "crisis situation", in our case* the following tasks arose overnight:
- Employees of different organisations have to work together from different locations and networks and need shared access to information and data, some of which is highly sensitive
- The exchange of information and data must be made possible outside the own, secure and homogeneous system
- Compliance and transparency regarding access and activities must be ensured
- It must be possible to control the flow of information and use of data at all times
- Daily reports, minutes, proposals, measures, etc. must be shared quickly, easily and at the highest security level with external bodies, authorities and other companies
- Different file types, formats and file sizes must be easily exchanged by different devices and people.
*For legal reasons this Use Case is anonymized