Application Manager (m/f/d) 80 - 100%
Ontrex AG has been a successful IT service provider specializing in system, service, security and endpoint management since 2004. We distribute, implement and support software solutions in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Our team consists of over 40 motivated, dedicated and unique employees. To strengthen our successful service management team we are looking for you as
Application Manager (m/f/d) 80-100%
We are looking for our new Service Hero who will support our biggest customer in the heart of Zurich in the daily Application Management. After intensive training alongside our experienced employees, you will help to inspire our customers with our service.
- Support the service management solution, mostly at our customer's site or from the office in Brüttisellen or your home office
- Advising the customer's IT staff on technical issues
- Ensuring proper operation and internal services for the customer's users at the highest quality level
- Implementation of change requests in the application
- Coordinate problem records and changes with the vendor and monitor their implementation
- Create, update, maintain and manage documentation required for application operations
- Actively participate in meetings of the customer as well as Ontrex.
- Completed professional apprenticeship, computer science specialist training or equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience in the field of application management, preferably with knowledge of Serviceware Processes (formerly helpLine) or other ITSM tools, as well as MS database technologies (MS SQL)
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (server, client, SQL) Knowledge in simple scripting and programming desired
- Distinct analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- Structured, solution-oriented and independent way of working and good team skills
- Service orientation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- German mother tongue and good English skills, French skills are an advantage
- Versatile workplace with varied tasks
- Step-by-step familiarization with our service management solution so that you are able to profitably use the knowledge you have built up in your daily work
- A lot of freedom and a high degree of flexibility Attractive and performance-related salary and expense arrangements
- Flat hierarchies and an uncomplicated, highly motivated team
- Cool team events and benefits, such as free coffee, are waiting for you!
Would you like to become part of our team? Then apply now by e-mail with your complete application documents to Remo Suter, Head of Service Management remo.suter[at]ontrex.ch